Tern Link D8 Mountain Biking Experiment



So Yesterday I purchased A Tern Link D8 folding bike which I have been looking at for awhile. Today it's time to test it's limits .... Mountain Biking!



From the AusinBike site:

The Barton Creek Greenbelt is referred to as the "crown jewel of Austin" for a good reason - this trail represents all that is great about Austin. It's wild, accessible and right in the heart of the city. What other city has a trial like this where you can be right in the middle of everything and in only a few minutes be completely lost in nature? 
How did it go?

Not well.

I managed to do a bit of the trail but after I went over the handle bars and another time had the handle bars jammed violently into my chest, I deemed the D8 is not a "Mountain Bike".
I am ok with that.






0 comments:

Post a Comment